Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Merry Christmas with family

Pin It
Our family has been battling a lot of sickness, starting Christmas Eve.  Nothing has been serious enough to require any doctor's visits, which I am grateful for.  Hopefully the colder weather will rid the air of the bugs going around.  A lot of families have been sick!

Thankfully we were healthy for all of our Christmas activities, which occurred the week before and the week after Christmas. Brian and I especially enjoyed having all three kids be able to play off with cousins while we enjoyed our meals and conversation with family.  The past three years we've had infants who have required a lot of attention and corralling.

Here are a few pictures of Christmas on Becky's side, which we celebrated the week before Christmas.








And here are a few pictures of Christmas with Brian's family, which we celebrated the week after Christmas:














Brian and I are very blessed to have both sides of our families to celebrate not just family, but the birth of Christ.

3 comments:

lindsey said...

I never knew the Vandermeers were Brian's relation! I recognized their kids from the hallways of Timothy - crazy where Dutch bingo abounds!

lindsey said...

sorry...that was from lindsey (van wyk) van schepen:)

Brian Lee and Becky Anne said...

Yes! It is crazy. I love my sister in law Ann. So talented. She has a business with gormet appetizers called the polka dot bikini. She has a Facebook page. I think you can search for it. Check it out!