I think next time I could tease Brian and have them put, "Reverend Ochsner." Except I'd have to read it every time I looked in the deep freeze, so may be not.
Copycat recipe below:
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion , chopped
- 3 carrots , chopped
- 4 stalks celery , chopped
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes , undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans , drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans , drained
- 3 (10 ounce) cans beef stock
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 5 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 (20 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces pasta
- Brown beef in a skillet.
- Drain fat from beef and add to crock pot with everything except pasta.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- During last 30 min on high or 1 hour on low, add pasta.