Monday, September 19, 2011

Lovely Little Lady

I have to admit that I'm enjoying taking pictures of my friends' kids.  Alexa is six months old, and so we took pictures on her grandma's yard. 

I first met Alexa's mom, Jana, when I was 5 or 6.  I got to go to play at my friends' house, and Jana was the little sister.  I vaguely remember avoiding the little sister by running away from her, and locking her out of the room, but Amy would have to back me up on that one. I normally wouldn't remember too many details from that age, except that this was one of the first times I got to go to a friends house, which happened to be in town and more importantly, I got to play with girls.  Having three older brothers at the time, this didn't happen too often, so when it did it was special. 

I enjoy capturing details  in a pictures that speak more than words.  Alexa's eyes speak so many words, even though she isn't old enough to say what she is thinking. 






2 comments:

Matt VZ said...

Beautiful pics of my little niece!!

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures! You do such great work, Becky! And I'm sure we wouldn't have locked Jana out of the room we were playing in :) I was always way too nice to her for that...