Thursday, October 7, 2010

Zachary's Baptism

Here are a few photos of Zachary's baptism from last month.

I was nervous to keep three boys in one spot in front of church, especially since Brian was going to baptize Zachary with me holding him, so then I wasn't sure who would be watching the other two. By inviting the kids to the front of church to watch we were able to have a huddle of kids to surround us, so that Ezra and Elliot sort of blended in.

Ezra likes to sneak to the front of church after Sunday nights to drink the rest of "dad's water," so I was afraid if he got too comfortable in front he would pull it from the pupit, and we'd have an unexpected baptism. He didn't, thankfully.

We were blessed to have a delicious meal for us and our families provided for us by members of the congregation, which made the day even more meaningful.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing the photos Becky! It is very special to me! I also like the fact that Ezra goes and drinks the rest of Brians water. I secretly always wanted to do that because I think it is cool that the Pastor got to drink during the service!