Thursday, October 14, 2010

Youth Game Night

We were excited to host 412 seniors for their game night. We dipped caramel apples and played Mad Gab and Catch Phrase. It was fun to get to know each of them a little better. It brought back good memories from our youth group serve projects with Brookside's Deep 6 high schoolers.

It has been almost 10 years since I've been in high school, but I enjoyed hearing about some of the same teachers that I had. When I was in high school, I attended serve projects and events with my friends who went to Sully CRC. I don't think I would have guessed I'd be living in the parsonage in 10 years. I wouldn't have been too crazy about that idea at the time. That makes me laugh. It made me realize just how much God has done in 10 years!



1 comment:

sdouma said...

I'm hoping 412 is a typo! We couldn't handle that many of our highschoolers at once! But fun indeed! Glad you guys are connecting well out there and enjoying the blessings (in spite of the busyness) of ministry.