Monday, July 12, 2010

Lisa & Dewoinne's Wedding

We were blessed to be able to celebrate another sibbling's wedding last weekend in Chicago, the last of Brian's siblings to get married. We left the two boys home with a special aunt and uncle so that we were able to help with the wedding, and enjoy a weekend together before baby 3 arrives.

the Church
Bridal Bouquet

Bridesmaid's Bouquets

Helping aunt Pam make corsages and bouquets (this is our second family wedding working together at these, so we are getting pretty good :)
artwork in the sanctuary

Brian's three sisters

the whole family that could make it

this little peanut was only 2 weeks old, and 5 pounds. I took a picture because she was cute, and because the baby in my tummy is nearly twice her size. (I have big babies. The doctor confirmed today she thought he felt like a 9-pounder already).

The couple's favorite team.

Decoration at the reception.

The favors that Brian and I made as our gift to Lisa and Dewoinne.
The electric slide. I didn't dance. It would have felt nice to take off my belly and join them, but it doesn't work that way.

No comments: