Monday, May 7, 2012

What Cheer Flea Market


 The What Cheer Flea Market was a muddy mess, and I should have worn my gum boots.  Even though my toes were wet, I still enjoyed browsing through the items.  I didn't buy the sign above, but most definitely will make one for my house.  Isn't it true?


 An old stroller from the 1950s for 40.00.  It would work great for the baby parade at Tulip Time, with a little grease on the wheels. 

So many shutters for all those projects on pinterest. 

I thought this looked unique, and dangerous.  



I bought this old library card holder to use on my kitchen table to hold tea bags.  Its the perfect size and is both functional and beautiful.  I came home with this and a small wood chair for portrait sessions, along with a lot of creative ideas and projects for the "when I have time," list.



No comments: