Monday, February 6, 2012

Learning New Things

There is no end to learning new things in the photography field. I heard a quote somewhere that creativity is only limited by knowledge.  So in other words, creativity requires learning new things.  I've been learning about Real Estate Photography the past few weeks, and enjoying pressing my learning curve.  It isn't simple, and is actually quite complex to explain, so I won't try to describe it.

Basically it creates dynamic images, bringing out the details of the subject.  I've been using it some for my farm photography.

I was first introduced to it when we needed to sell our house in Grand Rapids.  We had one of the best, smartest, real estate agents ever, who also happened to help us find and purchase our house in 2006, and went to our church.  He photographed our house, and we sold our house in just a few months in the WORST real estate market - Michigan in 2009/10.  I know God had something to do with it too.

I used my parents cabin for my first attempt.  What do you think? 















2 comments:

Karlie said...

you're so talented becky! these edits are nifty and sweet!

Jeff and Beth Gutierrez said...

Beautiful pictures of the cabin, Becky. Beth and I search Craigslist for apartments periodically--and pictures (good pictures) are extremely important. These are awesome!