Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Week

A few photos of our past week.

Me and Elizabeth Santorum, Rick Santorum's daughter, at the GOP debate last Saturday

The food at the VIP reception.

My view from the balcony of the candidates.


This is the monitor I used for the Luntz Global Forum.  I would have to turn it above 50 if I liked the response, and below 50 if I had a negative reaction.

The boys' thankful hats they made during our bible study sunday night with some very kind high school girls.
The Turkey Bowl group.  The youth group won this year!
Ezra and Renee drinking hot chocolate during the Turkey Bowl game.

Our thanksgiving meal.

And a photo to "keep it real."  I sometimes feel like I only post my BEST photos, creating an idea that we've always got things together.  Since I've moved my photography to a different site, I can post just normal pictures.  These are our dishes after the Thanksgiving meal, actually they are still sitting there and it is Friday afternoon.  I suppose I should get those cleaned up now.

And the board under the sink fell off.  Which actually has been quite handy because we now can throw our trash in the trash can without even opening the door.  This is probably a bad habit to start.



No comments: