Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pictures from My Phone: Railroad Bridge Edition

This weekend we are staying at my mom and dad's cabin.  Brian has a "pulpit exchange" in Osky, which means he'll be preaching and evening and a morning service on Sunday here.  Since he is pulling a few sermons out that he has already preached, he took the week to plan his sermon calendar through Christmas, which helps him plan ahead and gather ideas for sermons and worship throughout the year.

It is also cold.  But never too cold for a ranger ride.  I don't like taking my fancy camera on the ranger... while trying to hold three boys.  There is also a lot of mud involved with any activity this weekend since everything is wet. 

So I took some pictures with my cell phone.  Not an iphone, not even a new phone.  I washed my phone in the washing machine, so it is a used phone from a friend, circa 2007 ish.  As Chase Jarvis says, the best camera = the one that is with you.

So here are the results:


















No comments: