Thursday, May 5, 2011

9 months + 2 yrs + 3 and a half = three punks

Today I got some pictures of the three boys on our lawn.  The two youngest desperately needed haircuts.  I didn't realize how bad it was until I shot their pictures today and looked at them on my computer after they were in bed.  Thankfully, we have a resident barber (dad and an electric shaver), which means not only can dad preach, kill a turkey, make neat-o snacks, and sort hogs, but he also cuts hair. 

I've posted the post-hair cut photos at the end.

Ezra in front of Brian's parsonage office door. 



Zachary on the verge of "hockey hair," a style often sported by hockey players, or Canadians, or Canadians at Dordt who played hockey.












Elliot's stink-eye.  This is his signature look.

There was no way they would sit still and look nice for a photo, so I gave them Oreo Fudgies.  It will probably be this way when they are teenagers too.







And the post hair cut photos...

Zachary looks more like and Iowa farm boy than a Canadian (sorry brother-in-law Rob).







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the r all cute and I miss all of u guys Maybe I will have to come out in August sometime-Elizabeth De Young