Saturday, November 7, 2009

Four Wheeler


We've had a lot of great curb finds, but this one is probably the most unlikely one. Thanks to some scrap parts from Uncle Mark, Brian got this working. The video below is of his first ride on his "new" four wheeler. By his third ride he was driving down the little hill in the back yard and through the leaves. He asked to go down the ravine. I suggested we wait until his third birthday.

Good thing I have a soft spot for mischevious boys, cause I think I may have my hands full.


3 comments:

THE RITSEMA'S said...

Caleb says, "I wish I could have that!" He's totally coveting Ezra's 4 wheeler! Looks like fun!!

Jeff and Beth Gutierrez said...

That's awesome!

Shannon said...

Becky, those pictures are great! I cannot believe how grown up Ezra is...and Elliot is such a cutie.