Thursday, July 12, 2012

Photography Entries

I thought you might like to see which images I chose to enter for the Iowa State Fair Photography Competition. The Titles are above the image. This week I received a postcard that three were accepted, and there was an "Award" sticker on the card, so I'm eager to see which won something. I appreciate that there are so many different type of entries at the Iowa State Fair, from amateurs, children, to semi-professionals. You can see a list of Exhibitors accepted here. I will find out the first week of August which entries were accepted, which one didn't and which won and award. 

Catching Up With Edgar - Family Farm Class

Liminal Space - HDR Class

Reading Between the Lines -Iowa Churches Black and White Class

Locomotion - Planes, Trains and Automobiles Class

No comments: