Thursday, October 13, 2011

Backwoods Boy

This was my first senior session with a guy, who happens to be my cousin, who happened to poke me in the eyeballs when he was two-years-old in order to wake me up to play for the day.  He now traps in the North Skunk River, hunts about anything, and gently throws farm cats who always find their way into whatever picture we were trying to capture, which he says is only appropriate since every picture he has of himself as a child also has a stray farm cat in it. We managed to keep the cats out of the pictures, but not out of the house to play with my boys during supper afterwards.



















And for fun...A picture of me holding him after singing at the Southern Iowa Fair evangelism tent the summer before my 8th grade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them Becky, especially the third one, he looks so comfortable in that one. It looks like you captured him in his home environment in these pictures. Again, great pictures!!
Mary Arkema