Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cousins in the Barn

Sunday afternoon we celebrated my niece Rachel's birthday.

I was able to "catch" them playing in a quite dilapidated barn.

Rachel shows up to say hello when she sees the camera.

And then a very, very rare thing happened.  They all posed.

And they stood there.

There were birds nests and ropes and barn doors waiting to play with...

So I zoomed out to grab more shots.

Weirdly, they watched out the barn door without running away.

And almost grew quiet.

Someone cracks a joke.

It's starting to get boring. 
And then they are off.

Rachel turned seven.  So we were celebrating her birthday on a Sunday afternoon.  A few of my friends from grade school who know Rachel and knew me at her age say we look alike.  She looks a lot like her aunts on her mom's side too.

Rachel showing the egg that she found.

Amelia taking a turn.

Church shorts and cowboy boots for Sunday afternoon in the barn.

The hybrid truck in its resting place.

No comments: